ExtraGalactica gives that old arcade shooter formula an adrenaline shot! Fulfill your nostalgic shoot em’ up Power fantasy! Save the planet! Slow time using Retro Dash! Fill your skill streak meter and go nuclear with Super G!
Unlock Super G to unleash devastating full screen attacks!
Smash through bullet hell using your Barrel wave attack!
When the villain from arcade classic, ExtraGalactica, is set free after being bested at his own game, he sets his sights on the milky way galaxy’s true 9th planet, Celestro.
Our story follows Flerp, a quirky quarterback for Plum University’s varsity football team and their peppy feline mascot, Nova, on a journey to save Celestro and reclaim the championship trophy.
This is the fight you’ve been waiting for! Take it to Celestro, Defeat Anode, and Stomp the Argonauts in a gridiron grudge-match of the ages.
- (Coming Soon) ExtraGalactica’s Campaign will allow you to explore Celestro with Flerp and Nova in a one-of-a-kind platformer/shoot’em up hybrid
- Pilot legendary spacecraft, Super G Machine, to defend Celestro from Anode in stylish and modern bullet hell space shooter missions unlike anything you’ve played before!
- (Coming Soon) Explore the surface of Celestro to fortify it’s defenses against impending space threats and save the planet Celestro at all costs or it is Game Over!
- Use Retro Dash to slow time to traverse a hectic bullet-riddled battlefield
- Randomly generated space battles ensure no two playthroughs of any game mode are the same
- Infinite Mode is a never-ending trip through the space shooter section of this game, featuring fun visual upgrades for your weapons systems and a scaling difficulty system that makes it easy for newcomers to hop in and have some fun while giving veteran pilot’s a late-game that is sure to test their mettle